Every year, the Law Admission Office seeks a group of highly motivated and enthusiastic students to assist in the recruitment of applicants and new Suffolk Law students. The Law Admission Ambassadors:
- Lead tours for prospective students
- Host prospects for campus visits, including class observations
- Attend recruitment events, including open houses and Admitted Student Days
- Write blogs
- Appear in marketing materials
- Help with other outreach to prospective students throughout the year.
Ambassadors are a vital component to attracting and bringing in our next class of students as they act as campus hosts when prospective students are visiting, communicate with admitted students about life at Suffolk Law, and answer questions about what distinguishes Suffolk Law.
Ambassador positions are volunteer positions and are an opportunity to get involved in Suffolk Law’s goal of recruiting a highly credentialed and diversified student body.
If you are interested in becoming an Ambassador and assisting with our outreach and recruitment efforts, please contact Alexis Cristo.