A Critical Source of Funding
Your gift to the Law School’s Annual Fund directly benefits current students by supporting student financial aid, faculty and curriculum development, library collections and public interest programs. Gifts to the Annual Fund also enable us to take advantage of unexpected opportunities and to meet new challenges throughout the year.
Supporting Key Institutional Priorities
The alumni and friends who contribute to the Law School’s Annual Fund support several critical priorities:
- Financial aid: More than 80 percent of our students received some form of financial assistance last year.
- Moakley Law Library: The Law School’s state-of-the-art library now contains more than 360,000 printed and microform volumes.
- Technology: All seats in the classrooms, library, and common areas in Sargent Hall are wired for Internet access.
- Curriculum: Students may choose from more than 200 electives and may specialize in five different academic concentrations.
- Clinical opportunities: The Law School also offers eight different clinical programs.
Your Participation Matters
Your gifts to the Law School Annual Fund enable the school to fulfill its mission to provide an excellent legal education to the next generation of lawyers and legal scholars.
Donors who contribute $1,000 or more in one year are eligible for membership in Summa, the University’s prestigious leadership giving circle.
To make a pledge to the Law School Annual Fund, or for more information, please contact Annamaria Mueller at email@example.com. Or, you may complete a pledge form [PDF] and mail, fax, or email it to us.