The board meets quarterly and consists of several subcommittees that meet independently prior to each full board meeting to establish and plan programs for the Alumni Association. At the full board meeting, the chairperson of each committee reports on that committee's activities.
Responsibilities of the board include, but are not limited to:
- Attending and participating in the four scheduled Board meetings each year either in person or via conference call.
- Serving on at least one Board subcommittee or task force as assigned.
- Being familiar with the programs and activities sponsored, organized, and coordinated by the Alumni Association and Advancement Office and participating in them to the extent possible, including major University events.
- Contributing financially to the Law School each year. All Board members are expected to be current donors to the Annual Fund at the highest level possible.
- Being an ambassador and advocate of the Alumni Association and of Suffolk University Law School.
2015 - 2016 Law Alumni Board
Robert J. Howley, JD'92
Kenneth T. Gear, BSBA'89, JD'95
Matthew T. Howard, JD'10
Michael T. Caljouw, JD'91
Kelly B. Castriotta, JD'07
Richard R. DeLanders, JD'11
Jason T. Green, JD'10
Ernst Guerrier, BS'91, JD'94
Anna Lucey-Neely, JD'06
Hon. Amy L. Nechtem, JD'85
Cory B. Schauer, JD'94
Jonathan E. Schwartz, JD'11
Andrea Spears Jackson, BA'88, JD'93
F. Andrew Turley, JD'84
Timothy O. Wilkerson, JD'03
Jessica A. Massey, JD'03