Listen to the Rappaport Fellowship information session that took place at Suffolk University Law School on October 31, 2013:
The application deadline for the 2014 Program Year is 12:00 pm (noon) on Thursday, January 16, 2014.
A complete application includes each of the following:
- Application cover sheet (last page of Application materials);
- Resume (no more than 2 pages);
- Personal statement explaining your interest in public policy and why you should be selected for the Rappaport Fellowship. Personal statement should also include your public policy interest areas, any placement already obtained, and agencies where you have an interest in being placed. Statements should not exceed 2 double-spaced pages;
- Two professional and/or academic references (not letters) with phone numbers; and
- Law school transcript.
- Applicants should provide all law school grades available at the time the application is due, and should update their application with any additional Fall 2013 grades that become available after the application deadline. First-year law students should also submit their official undergraduate transcript.
The application period will open on the MLSC Symplicity site (OCI tab, Rappaport Fellowship session) on January 2, 2014. (Contact your law school career/placement office for Symplicity log-in information.)
All applications will be reviewed by members of the Selection Committee. Finalists will be interviewed by members of the Selection Committee in late January and early February and applicants will be notified of the Committee’s decision shortly thereafter.
Feel free to direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 617-573-8644.