I. SUBMISSION PROCESS
Please include a Cover Page/Email with your original piece. Submit documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Microsoft Word Document, Double-spaced, Times New Roman font, 12-point size
- Page numbers, 1 inch margins
- Headers with title (no name)
- NOTE: Tables, figures, images, and graphic displays do not have to fit within the word count but should be incorporated into the text.
- Author’s full name
- Contact Information (phone number and/or email address)
- Three key words that characterize your piece
II. PIECE SPECIFIC GUIDELINES
Short Scholarly Essays
- Essays can be as short as 500 words or as long as 3,500 and can explore in depth issues in the law or act as a vehicle to raise awareness on a particular topic that may have a legal solution.
- Adhere to the language, style, and format guidelines as presented in The Bluebook, 19th Edition.
- Please provide a short paragraph explaining the content of your essay.
- Opinion pieces are under 750 words and may take the form of commentary on a particular issue.
- If chosen for publication, we would request, but not require, a photograph of the author.
Personal Reflections and Experiences
- Personal reflections should be between 500 and 3,500 words.
- Please provide an abstract of 100-150 words.
- Stories should be between 500 and 3,500 words.
- Please provide an abstract of 100-150 words explaining the content of your fiction piece.
- Poetry entries should be a max of 600 words.
- Please format art as a PDF or JPEG.