The Adams Gallery presents an exhibit of students’ culminating projects in the Master or Arts in Interior Architecture program at the New England School of Art & Design.
The work runs the gamut from an industrial co-working space in Boston’s Innovation District to a Persian Cultural Center with a modern design in Cambridge.
The exhibit runs through June 7 at the gallery, located in Sargent Hall, 120 Tremont St., Boston.
The following designers are featured:
- Faegheh Koohastani - PERSIAte: A Persian Cultural Center
- Angela Raciti - Comfort Food: Connecting Families at The Vine
- Kathryn Goldenoak - Flow: A Self-Care Haven
- Maria Santos-Kushnirsky - The Commons: Community Wellness at the Library
- Nataliya DeMarco: Learn to Earn: Adolescent Career Development Center
- Patty Zerhusen - haven: a mind-body treatment center for women with chronic migraine
- Vandana Sharma - Life Center of Sustainable Happiness
- Carlie Frazier - souk: coworking space + industrial studio for the urban entrepreneur
- Hisham El Bassiouni: Suffolk University Collaborative Design Center
- Rebecca Rivers - The Exchange: An English Immersion School & Language Learning Community Center
- Sonya Randell – The Catalyst
The Adams Gallery is free and open to the public from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily.
Maria Santos-Kushnirsky - The Commons: Community Wellness at the Library