When your tuition bill is available, you will receive a notification to your Suffolk University email account with the link to view your bill. You are responsible for monitoring your Suffolk email account for e-bill notifications.
SU Pay - Billing & Payment Gateway
In order to be compliant with FERPA privacy regulations, only students or their authorized users are able to view the student account and make a payment. Parents, guardians, or bill payers must be set up as Authorized Users by the student in order to view this information.
To be set up as an Authorized User
- Students must log into their SU Pay account through either the MySuffolk or Campus Cruiser portal and view their student account.
- Select My Finances tab/View Your Student Account/Authorized User tab.
- Enter the email address and name for the Authorized User. An email will be sent with the username and password.
- Once set up by the student, Authorized Users can view online statements and are able to make online payments with a credit card or e-check on behalf of the student.
Billing Rights Summary
If you believe your bill is incorrect, or if you would like more information about a transaction on your bill, it has to be requested in writing. Our mailing address is:
Office of the Bursar
41 Temple Street
Boston, MA 02114
If requesting via email, please make sure to use your Suffolk email address when making the request. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must contact the Bursar’s Office within 60 days of receipt of the bill on which the item of concern first appeared. Please include in your letter:
- Your name, the student's name and student ID number.
- The dollar amount of the suspected error.
- A description of the error and an explanation, if possible, of what you believe is the basis for the error. You do not have to pay the amount in question while the Bursar’s Office investigates the matter, but you are obligated to pay the portion of your bill that is not in question.
To request a copy of a past semester bill, contact the Office of the Bursar directly.
SU Pay Instructions
SU Pay Instructions provide you with a step by step visual for accessing, setting up, and understanding your SU Pay account.
SU Pay - Billing & Payment Gateway
- SU Pay allows you to view real-time tuition statements and make payments online. Log into Campus Cruiser or MySuffolk to view your account or make a payment.
- Suffolk University accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover in addition to ACH payments using your checking or savings account. Credit card payments are only accepted online through SU Pay.
- A 2.75% convenience fee is assessed by TouchNet PayPath on all credit and debit card payments.
All credit card payments will be assessed a non-refundable 2.75% convenience fee. The fee is charged by TouchNet Pay Path, a third-party processor, not Suffolk University. Suffolk University receives no benefit or revenue from this fee.
TouchNet PayPath is the third-party payment servicer that will process all credit card payments. The 2.75% convenience fee is used to cover the credit card transaction fees assessed by credit card companies.
TouchNet PayPath will process your credit card payment and the convenience fee as two separate line items on your credit card statement. Suffolk University will receive only your credit card payment. We do not receive any revenue from the convenience fee and the fee will not appear on your student account or tuition statement.
Credit & debit card processing information
TouchNet PayPath processes all debit cards as credit card payments. If you enter your debit card into a credit card payment field, you will be charged the non-refundable 2.75% convenience fee. Checking or savings account payments should be entered using the account and routing number option to avoid paying the convenience fee.
If you wish to use a credit card check which you have received through the mail, you must mail the check to the Office of the Bursar for processing. Credit card companies will not honor checks used electronically. The payment will be returned as “account not found.”
Credit card payments entered in error will not receive the convenience fee back, even if the payment to which it relates is canceled, refunded, credited, or charged back.