- SU Pay allows you to view real-time tuition statements and make payments online. Log into Campus Cruiser or MySuffolk to view your account or make a payment.
- SU Pay is the gateway to Suffolk University Payment Plan (SUPP) where you can easily sign up for semester-based payment plans.
- SU Pay enables you to authorize other users to view your account, sign up for payment plans, and make payments.
|ACH (online Checking/Savings)*||No Fee|
|Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover||2.75% convenience fee added.|
When your tuition bill is available, you will receive a notification to your Suffolk University email account with the link to view your bill. You are responsible for monitoring your Suffolk email account for e-bill notifications.
SU Pay - Billing & Payment Gateway
In order to be compliant with FERPA privacy regulations, only students or their authorized users are able to view the student account and make a payment. Parents, guardians, or bill payers must be set up as Authorized Users by the student in order to view this information.
To be set up as an Authorized User
- Students must log into their SU Pay account through either the MySuffolk or Campus Cruiser portal and view their student account.
- Select My Finances tab/View Your Student Account/Authorized User tab.
- Enter the email address and name for the Authorized User. An email will be sent with the username and password.
- Once set up by the student, Authorized Users can view online statements and are able to make online payments with a credit card or e-check on behalf of the student.
SU Pay Instructions
SU Pay Instructions provide you with a step by step visual for accessing, setting up, and understanding your SU Pay account.