The University reserves the right for its designees to enter and inspect a room, apartment, suite, or cluster regardless of whether the occupant is present and without prior notice to the occupant: .
- For routine maintenance, inspections, repairs, or housekeeping duties
- If there are reasonable grounds to believe that any substance, material, or item is being kept or used in the premises in any manner prohibited by law or by the rules, policies, or procedures of the University
- To investigate suspected policy violations
- For health or safety reasons
- For any other reason deemed necessary by the University.