Thank you for choosing to apply to Suffolk University. We look forward to reviewing your application.
You can apply to Suffolk University Madrid Campus as a transfer student if you have been or are currently enrolled in a college or university undergraduate program, you have completed or are completing coursework for credit, and wish to transfer to Suffolk University Madrid Campus to continue your studies to earn an undergraduate/bachelor's degree.
Transfer students are required to submit:
- Transfer Common Application or Suffolk Application
- Application fee
- Official college transcript(s) from all college or universities attended
- Essay/Personal statement
- Official final high school
- SAT scores (required only for applicants who have less than 24 college credits or who have graduated high school within the past three years)
- Statement of activity or Resume (required only for those applicants who have a significant gap in their educational history)
- Official TOEFL or IELTS results (for non-native English speakers)