The Division of Student Success helps students take charge of their academic experience and take advantage of the many opportunities available at Suffolk. The division’s five units work collaboratively to provide comprehensive academic support and are all conveniently located on the 9th floor of 73 Tremont Street.
The five division units and the services they provide are:
• Career Development Center: resume building, interview skills, internships, job shadowing, career assessment, job fairs, networking, alumni mentoring
• Undergraduate Academic Advising: course selection, major exploration, multi-semester planning
• Office of Disabilities Services: accommodations, assistive technology, accessibility
• Center for International Programs & Services
• Center for Learning & Academic Success: tutoring, study groups, academic coaching, academic skills workshops, Early Alert, English language support