Through the Ram Alumni Mentoring Program (RAMP), undergraduate and graduate students have the opportunity to pair up in a one-to-one mentorship with a Suffolk graduate who will support your personal, academic, and professional success.
RAMP mentors can:
- Offer advice on adjusting to campus life or exploring a major or career
- Guide you in achieving your life, school, and career goals
- Provide support for navigating personal, academic, or professional challenges
- Help boost your interpersonal communication and leadership skills
- Give you the inside scoop on what it’s like to work in their fields
How to get involved:
Attend one of the information sessions we hold throughout the semester. For upcoming dates and details, visit https://suffolk.joinhandshake.com/events or contact Lauren Grenier at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find detailed information on the program in the RAMP Mentee Guide. [PDF]