SBS Travel Seminars
Travel Seminars are an opportunity to work on real-life case studies at top-ranked global businesses. Our students have visited and pitched proposals to major companies, such as Adidas, Embraer, BMW, Volkswagen, Goodrich and Pepsi.
The experience will stand out on your resume, letting potential employers know that you’re ready to work on global teams and to take on global business opportunities and challenges that transcend borders. The Travel Seminar is a required course for MBA students but can be taken as an elective in many other programs.
How to Register
1. Registration opens the first day of priority registration during the spring semester.
2. Add the course through MySuffolk as you normally would. Meet with an advisor, if necessary.
3. Once you register via MySuffolk, you will have 24 hours from this time to complete the online registration form for the program option of your choice.
Applications will not be made available until the registration period. Application links will be emailed to all students the morning of registration.
4. Submit your $500.00 deposit (must be within 24 hours of registering for the course through MySuffolk) to reserve your spot in your selected seminar. This deposit is considered non-refundable unless the course is cancelled.
5. Passports must be valid for 6 months from the date of travel. Passports that expire before this date must be renewed.
6. Your spot will not be confirmed until your application and deposit are complete.
Travel seminars are firstcome, firstserved.
- Your application will not be accepted until all materials have been submitted.
- Registration will remain open until class is full.
- Limited seats are available and are on a first-come, first-served basis
Manager of Short-Term Global Programs
Or by email