Ram Alumni Mentoring Program (RAMP)
Through the Ram Alumni Mentoring Program (RAMP), undergraduate and graduate students have the opportunity to pair up in a one-to-one mentorship with a Suffolk graduate who will support your personal, academic, and professional success.
RAMP mentors can:
- Offer advice on adjusting to campus life or exploring a major or career
- Guide you in achieving your life, school, and career goals
- Provide support for navigating personal, academic, or professional challenges
- Help boost your interpersonal communication and leadership skills
- Give you the inside scoop on what it's like to work in their fields
Attend one of the information sessions we hold throughout the semester. For upcoming dates and details, login to Handshake.
For details on becoming involved in RAMP, please download the Mentee Guide [PDF].
For more information, please contact Joanna Lazarek.