See Your Future
As a Suffolk graduate student, you’ll have 78,000+ alumni rooting for you. Our graduate alumni are making an impact in Boston and beyond. And that’s no accident, since our curricula seamlessly integrates with industry. Your Suffolk experience is especially designed to make you career-ready from day one.
A Suffolk degree is a valued degree! Year after year, the University's excellence is recognized in prestigious national rankings and by leading accreditation commissions.
- U.S. News & World Report's 2017 First-Tier National University
- U.S. News & World Report cites Suffolk University Law School for being nationally ranked in all four legal skills areas in 2018
- The Wall Street Journal ranks Suffolk University among "Top U.S. Colleges"
- The Princeton Review 2017 edition of The Best 381 Colleges
- The Princeton Review 2017 edition of The Best 295 Business Schools
- U.S. News & World Report's 2018 Top Law Schools
- The Princeton Review 2017 Top Green School
- Colleges of Distinction 2016–2017
- AACSB Accredited (only school in Boston with dual accreditation in management and taxation)
- Carnegie Foundation Community Engagement Classification
- CAHME Accredited (only active MHA program in New England with this accreditation)
- CIDA Accredited (for our undergraduate interior design and graduate interior architecture programs)
- Tax Talent ranks our MBA program among the nation’s top ten and our MST program among its top 25
You're so close to earning a Suffolk graduate degree that unlocks new professional horizons and new ways of seeing your world. There’s just one thing you need to do to officially join our network of opportunity: