To ensure you get the most out of Instant Decision Day, please submit the items listed below at least 24 hours before your appointment or bring them with you, unless otherwise noted.
- Suffolk University Graduate Program Application
- Goal statement
- Current resume
- Official, sealed college/university transcript(s) from all institutions attended (may be sent electronically from the issuing institution to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- GMAT or GRE test score results (may be sent directly from the testing agency to the Office of Graduate Admission). Please note: Both the MBA and MST programs offer waivers of the GMAT or GRE.
- One letter of recommendation (may be uploaded to your application by the recommender, or brought with you to your appointment in a sealed envelope)
- Official TOEFL or IELTS results for international applicants (may be sent directly to the Office of Graduate Admission from the testing organization)