Information for Current or Potential Partners
The PSP Advantage
Suffolk University is Boston’s downtown university. Our experientially focused curriculum and global lens prepare your employees to grow within your company and become solid contributors to your organization.
- Your employees/members enjoy a significant reduction in the cost of their graduate education from an internationally accredited business school.
- The PSP helps you retain high-quality employees who are motivated to develop their skills and advance their careers.
- You’ll see real economic impact from our experiential approach to training your workforce.
How the Partner Scholarship Program Works
- Work with you to identify a partner liaison as a point of contact for your organization.
- Work with you to verify employment or membership in the fall, spring, and summer semesters.
- Provide templates as content examples for your organization to use for email, newsletter, digital, and print announcements and updates promoting the Partner Scholarship Program.
- Deliver onsite graduate program information sessions each year.
- Work with Suffolk to identify a partner liaison as a point of contact for the University.
- Work with Suffolk to verify employment or membership in the fall, spring, and summer semesters.
- Make your employees aware of the Partner Scholarship Program and occasional program updates through internal communication channels, including:
- Posting the tuition reduction and any applicable program updates as an educational benefit on your organization’s website and/or other appropriate internal channels.
- Announcing the tuition reduction and applicable program updates via newsletter or email.
- Allow at least two onsite information sessions or exhibit tables at events annually.
How can my company join Suffolk’s Partner Scholarship Program?
We are always eager to create new partnerships. If your organization is interested in partnering with Suffolk, please contact Tammy MacLean, director of the Center for Executive Education, at 617-573-8659 or by email.