in as few as 16 months
in as few as 20 months
*Students with relevant work experience in the US healthcare system may waive the internship requirement and therefore have a 42-credit program.
The Suffolk MHA program aims to inspire students who are passionate about healthcare and want to improve the performance of healthcare organizations and the health of the communities they serve. It is the only CAHME-accredited MHA program in Massachusetts.
Whether you’re a healthcare professional seeking to advance your career or someone interested in joining the field, our program gives you the specialized knowledge and skills to succeed in today’s competitive healthcare environment.
While earning your MHA at Suffolk, you’ll:
- Learn from industry experts who are a mix of scholars and practitioners
- Study from a curriculum that aligns with professional practice and offers you the opportunity to concentrate in high-demand specialties
- Gain hands-on experience in key areas of the evolving healthcare industry
- Connect with our wide alumni network who work in healthcare organizations in and around Boston
- Take courses, either on campus or online, to meet your schedule needs and maximize your learning