Sign up for this year’s Asia Business Forum and hear from keynote speaker Ih-Ming Chan, the former regional director at Singapore Economic Development Board.
Chan will share his past experiences and discuss everything from business strategies, to partnerships, to investment promotion activity.
The event will also feature panel discussions on three major business industries: marketing, mergers and acquisitions, and information technology.
- Marc Lind, SVP, Global Marketing at Aras
- Yanfeng Liu, Co-founder, Yo-ren Limited
- Marketing Professor Zhen (Jane) Zhu (moderator)
Mergers and Acquisitions Panel
- Joyce Fukami, Director, International Tax at EMC Corporation
- Suffolk Professor of Finance Chris Argryople, CFA (moderator)
Information Technology Panel
- Megumi Sawai, Manager at Accenture
- Suffolk Professor of Information Systems Dominic Thomas (moderator)
The event, hosted by Suffolk University’s Asia Business Club, will take place 2-6pm on November 16 in Sargent Hall. RSVP online.