Residence Life & Housing Forms & Information

Food and Housing Petition - guidelines and application [PDF]
16 - 18 Year Old Visitor Form [PDF]
2017-2018 Residence Life & Housing License Agreement [PDF]

Summer Housing

Summer 2016 Housing Application [PDF]
Download Instructions for Summer Housing Deposit [PDF]

Cable Information

RCN welcome guide fall/winter 2015 [PDF]

Other Residence Life Forms

To access other Residence Life forms, including break housing requests, meal plan change, room change request, and RA/CA applications login to SU Connect and find "Residence Life & Housing" in the Organizations section.

From there, go to the Forms section, find the appropriate form, complete and submit. You will receive an automatic confirmation email upon submission.

Once we review your submission, you will receive another follow-up email that we have approved or denied your request. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 617-305-2500 x 0 or via email at