Experiential Learning Opportunities
- Boston City Hall
- Office of the Governor
- Office of the Attorney General
- Massachusetts State House
- Massachusetts State Party Organizations
- Congressional District Offices
- Congressional Campaigns
- Consulates General
- U.S. Department of State Field Office
- NGOs (OxFam, Corporate Accountability)
- Advocacy Organizations (MassVote, MWPC, No Labels)
- Lobbying Firms (O'Neill & Associates, Lynch Associates)
- Political Consulting Groups (The Blue Lab, Charles Group, Beacon Strategies)
- The Washington Center (study component)
- Educational Programmes Abroad (study component)
- Alternative Winter Break in Cambodia with GVT 387 Conflict & Development in Asia
- New York City, NY for United Nations Seminar GVT 509 trip to UN Headquarters
- Washington, DC for Inside Washington, National Security, or Summer National Party Convention Program (all through the Washington Center)
- Government courses at our Madrid campus
Work as a poll worker through the University Pollworkers Project, helping with the backbone of democracy — the election process.
Learn hands-on in Campaign Lab, a signature Government Department summer program.
Conduct your own research on topics that matter and present it at the annual Government Department Student Research Conference or national and international student research conferences.