Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
Office: 73 Tremont. St, Rm. 8099
- PhD, Tufts University
- MS, Tsinghua University, Beijing, P.R. China
- BS, Tsinghua University, Beijing, P.R. China
- Probability Theory
- Financial Mathematics
- Assistant Professor: 2006-present, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Suffolk University
- Lecturer: 08/2005-present, Department of Mathematics, University of Miami
- Assistant Professor: 08/2001-08/2005, Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences, Rhodes College
- Lecturer: 09/1999-05/2001, Department of Mathematics, Tufts University
“Investment performance of shorted leveraged ETF pairs,” with Stanley Peterburgsky, Applied Economics incorporating Applied Financial Economics 49, (2017), 4410-4427
“On generalized Leibniz triangles and q-Gaussians,” with Marjorie Hahn and Sabir Umarov, Phys. Letters A, 376, (2012), 2447–2450.
“On q-Gaussians and exchangeability,” with Marjorie Hahn and Sabir Umarov, J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 43, (2010), 165208.
“A self-normalized central limit theorem for rho-mixing stationary sequences”, with Marjorie Hahn; Statistics & Probability Letters, 78, (2008), 1541-1547.
“Testing That Marginal Sequences of Data Are Not Independent via Self-normalization,” Statistics, 41, (2007), 119-128.
“Empirical central limit theorems for exchangeable random variables”, with Marjorie Hahn; Statistics & Probability Letters, 59, (2002), 75-81.
Discrete Mathematics I & II
Probability and Statistics (Calculus based)
Financial Mathematics I
Elementary Probability and Statistics (Non-calculus based)