Department of Mathematics & Computer Science
Office: 73 Tremont St., Rm. 8093
- PhD, SUNY at Stony Brook
- MS, SUNY at Stony Brook
- MS, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia
- Complex Networks
- Computer Simulations and Modeling
- Computational Social Science and Digital Humanities
D. Zinoviev (2018), Complex Network Analysis in Python, The Pragmatic Bookshelf. Raleigh, NC.
D. Zinoviev (2016), Data Science Essentials in Python. The Pragmatic Bookshelf. Raleigh, NC.
S. Gantman & D. Zinoviev (2017). "Conceptual Structure of Fraud Research and Its Dynamic, " in AMCIS Accounting Information Systems, Boston, MA.
D. Zinoviev, D. Stefanescu, G. Fireman, and L. Swenson (2016), "Semantic networks of interests in online non-suicidal self-injury communities," Digital Health
D. Zinoviev, Z. Zhu and K. Li (2015). "Building Mini-Categories in Product Networks," in Studies in Computational Intelligence 597, 179-190
D. Zinoviev & V. Duong (2009). Toward understanding friendship in online social networks," The International Journal of Technology, Knowlege and Society 5 (2), 1-8
D. Zinoviev (2005), "Mapping DEVS models onto UML models, "in DEVS Sympsium, Spring Simulation Multiconference, 101-106, San Diego, CA
58 other papers in journals and conference proceedings.
- INSNA member
- Seminar for Freshmen
- Ants, Rumors, and Gridlocks
- Social and Technical Aspects of Computer Systems
- Introduction to Computer Science
- Computing with Words
- Introduction to Computer Programming
- Computer Organization and Assembly Programming
- Computer Simulation and Modeling
- Operating Systems
- Computer Graphics
- Advanced Operating Sytems
- Erlang Programming with Applications
- User Interface Design