Associate Professor, Graphic Design
Office: 75 Arlington St., 2nd floor - room 253
MFA, Boston University
BFA, Binghamton University
Courses Taught at the School of Art & Design
Computer Applications in Design, Graphic Design I, Motion Design, Advanced Computer Applications in Design
Concept is king! Although I teach many technically oriented classes, I stress developing strong concepts, and then learning the skills necessary to execute the design. I try to expose students to as many areas of design as possible - to me, they are all interrelate. I help students see connections and become more comfortable with designing multi-disciplinary and multi-dimensional design works.
Recent Professional Highlights
- 2012 - 2013: 5"x5"x5" Traveling Exhibition, Curated by Leah Gauthier, this traveling exhibition brings artwork to small towns across the U.S.
- 2008 - 2013: Identity design for M.I.T.'s Big Ideals Conference
- 2007 - 2011: Logo design for Cambridge Family Opera Oratorios
- 2008: Logo design for Accelerated Bridge Program, Executive Office of Transportation, Boston, MA
- Ongoing: Design and management of community-based art projects