Spring '18: Mon. & Thu. 12:00 - 1:00 p.m. and by appointment
- MFA, Media Art, Emerson College
- BFA, Film Production, Keene State College
Research/Fields of Interest
Film History of the 1920s, Binaural Sound and Aural Perception, Production Design, The Films of Stanley Kubrick.
Emerson College, Fitchburg State University, New England School of Photography
University Film & Video Foundation, The Boston Cinema Census
Jean-Paul DiSciscio is a professional filmmaker and photographer from Boston, Massachusetts. His work explores character and metaphor in the genres of horror and science fiction. DiSciscio has directed several short films that have premiered internationally at film festivals. His influences range from Silent Cinema to the literary works of Mary Shelley and Carlo Collodi. He has previously taught at Fitchburg State University, Emerson College, New England School of Photography, and Raw Art Works.
The Photography of Harry Whittier Frees
- Silversound Music Video Festival 2013, 1st Place Winner (Every Little Thing You Love)
- It's All True Documentary Showcase 2014, Winner: Best Cinematography (American Murder Ballads)
- The Artist's Exchange Short Film Festival 2007, Winner: Best Film, Best Screenplay (Barstow and Miller)
- CJN 3455 Production II
- CJN 152 Visual Aesthetics