Study Graphic Design in Boston
Today's graphic designers must possess a technical and aesthetic skill set that is both contemporary and fluid. In order to create innovative multidisciplinary designs, you have to be proficient in a wide range of media. Our NASAD-accredited Master of Arts program in Graphic Design was created to meet the challenges of this constantly evolving field. We emphasize sophisticated design and communication skills using new and emerging technologies, combining a curriculum that is practice-oriented.
As a candidate in Suffolk’s MA in Graphic Design Program, your studies will culminate with a thesis project that enables you to pursue a path of advanced study in an aspect of design that interests you. Because of this individualized approach, you’ll work closely with the graduate program director, the design faculty, and thesis advisors to develop sophisticated and contemporary design solutions.
In our MA in Graphic Design program, you will:
- Develop creative, intellectual and practical skills to grow aesthetically and professionally
- Provide a context for advanced study and research beyond the baccalaureate level
- Offer a balanced approach to design, equally emphasizing theory and practice
- Create a visually engaging, conceptually strong, and competitive professional portfolio
- Develop awareness of global design trends and multicultural traditions through international study