All employees incurring travel or business related expenses requesting reimbursement must comply with theUniversity Travel & General Expense Reimbursement Policy [PDF].

The Travel Authorization and Expense Report is used to authorize a trip and submit final costs and receipts at the conclusion of the trip. Everyone within the University must use this report for overnight travel. It must be prepared and approved in advance of your trip. You may obtain a copy of the form from the Business Office.

For non-overnight travel or reimbursement requests for purchases, use the Expense Reimbursement Request Form [XLS]. This form also requires preapproval.

Other considerations

For group travel, POs may be used for airline, hotels, registration, etc.

In the rare event of a lost receipt, a Lost Receipt Form [DOCX] must be included with the request for reimbursement.

Employee Reimbursement

Employee reimbursement may be direct deposit. This is separate from payroll and therefore requires a separate form. Please complete the Direct Deposit Form [DOCX] and return to the Accounts Payable department.