When addressing envelopes, please remember the upper right hand corner of the envelope or parcel is reserved for meter posting only. Please do not place any classification or address information in this corner. Each piece of outgoing mail, letters, flats, and parcels, must carry the following information:
- Complete address of recipient (in center of envelope)
- Name of Recipient (Company or Individual)
- Information/Attention Line (Optional)
- Street Address, City, State, and Zip+4 code
- Return address in upper left corner
- School/Department/Individual Name
- University Name
- Beacon Hill (Except Law School)
- Delivery Address (8 Ashburton Place, or 120 Tremont St)
- City, State, and Zip+4 code (02108-2770, or 02108-4977)
*** Make sure that you use the correct return address.
Departments in 8 Ashburton Place, Ridgeway and 20 Somerset locations must use the 8 Ashburton Place, 02108-2770 return address.
8 Ashburton Place
Boston, MA 02108-2770
Departments in the Stahl Building must use the 73 Tremont Street, 02108 return address
73 Tremont Street
Boston, MA 02108
Offices located in the Law School must use the 120 Tremont St., 02108-4977 return address.
Suffolk University Law School
120 Tremont Street
Boston, MA 02108-4977