Search & Select to My Wishlist
Students must first create a Wishlist of classes in order to register. Be sure to verify that prerequisites are complete before beginning the registration process. Selecting courses for a wishlist does not guarantee registration in the course(s).
- Enter Term (e.g., fall 2018 is 18/FA, spring 2019 is 19/SP) and at least one other search criteria, e.g., Subject, Course Type, or Academic Level.
- Select section on the left and click submit to add to your wishlist. Repeat process to add additional courses.
- Register and Drop Sections will appear on the top of the screen. From this screen, please follow the Register for Classes on My Wishlist instructions.
Watch the Search & Select to My Wishlist video.
Register for Classes on My Wishlist
- Under Preferred Sections, you may individually select an action from the drop-down menu for each course on your wishlist.
- Sections may be removed from a wishlist at anytime from this screen.
- Students who receive an error message at the top of the page stating "You are not eligible for registration at this time," should contact the Office of the Registrar at 617.573.8430 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once the appropriate registration actions are selected, click submit.
- Registration results will display and any errors will appear at the top of the screen in red.
Watch the Register for Classes on My Wishlist video.
Add To and Manage My Waitlist
Students may add themselves to a waitlist for closed courses. Only closed courses can be waitlisted. Students may not be on a waitlist for a course if currently registered for another section of the same course.
To add yourself to a waitlist:
- From the Register and Drop Sections screen, select the waitlist action from the drop-down menu for the course. The course will appear under the Waitlist section of the Registration Results screen.
- To view the number of students on a waitlist, select Mange My Waitlist on the left hand navigation.
- Students will be emailed as they become eligible to register from a waitlist. It is extremely important that students check their Suffolk email for these notifications. The opening will be offered to the next student on the waitlist if no action is taken by the deadline stated in the email.
- Students should remove themselves from the waitlist if they do not intend to register so the next student on the list can be notified.
To register for waitlisted course sections once you have received approval:
- Select Manage My Waitlist from the left hand navigation.
- Choose Register from the Action column next to the course.
- To be removed from a waitlist, select an action of Remove.
- Results screen will appear.
Watch the Manage My Waitlist video.
- Under Current Registrations, check the box in the DROP column for the course you wish to remove from your current registration.
- Click Submit.
- Results screen will appear.
Watch the Drop Class video.