The application for Summer Sweden 2016 will soon be up and running! This year, our program will run between June 20th and July 8th. You will take two four-credit courses, taught by our own Suffolk Law faculty members! You will also study with Swedish students, making this a very special summer law program.
For summer 2016, courses will be taught by Professor Chris Gibson, professor Anthony Polito, Judge Isaac Borenstein and Professor Rosa Kim. Course descriptions and more details will be available on the application. Mark your calendars and watch for the announcement that the application is ready to go!
- Founded nearly 350 years ago.
- Recognized as one of the foremost academic institutions in the world (#89 University in the World in 2010-11 according to Thomson Reuters).
Lund in a Nutshell
- Ideal European university town, full of medieval architecture and surrounded by green hills.
- The New York Times calls Lund “A College Town with a Bit of Viking Mayhem.”
- Only 40 minute train ride from Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark.