International Legal Externships
Experience the field of international legal practice (ILP) through one of Suffolk's five dynamic and complementary programs--engaging in public interest and/or private sector practice with prominent organizations. Each of the programs--described below-- provides students with compelling opportunities to extern internationally in conjunction with specialized academic coursework designed to bridge the divide between theory and practice.
Notes from the Field
- Hear from current students (video), about their int'l experiences as part of the ILP Programs.
- Read Student Blogs about externing from Malaysia to Dubai.
- Listen to a Student Podcast about externing in Ireland.
- Review Placement Database cataloging many previous students' externship experiences.
International Practitioner Speaking Events
- "International Human Rights Advocacy in the Age of Trump," featuring Wade McMullen of RFK Human Rights & Hugh Roberts of Tufts University, April 10 at 2pm.