Suffolk University Law School • 120 Tremont Street • Boston, MA 02108-4977
T 617 573-8160 • F 617 723-6114 • email@example.com
- This form and the Consent and Release form must be completed fully. Please use block letters.
- All applications, regardless of when filed, must be accompanied by $200 non-refundable Galway Deposit which will be applied toward program costs.
- Return this completed form, the Consent and Release form and Galway Deposit to: Office of Academic Services, Suffolk University Law School, 120 Tremont Street, Boston, MA 02108-4977
- Financial Aid and scholarships are available
PRESENT MAILING ADDRESS
Phone (include area code)
Student ID Number (Suffolk Students Only)
PERMANENT MAILING ADDRESS, IF DIFFERENT FROM ABOVE
Phone (include area code)
Are you a US Citizen?
Date of Birth (month/day/year)
SELECT YOUR COURSES
The following courses will be offered during the Galway Summer 2019 program.
|9112 A: Mental Health and Disability Law in a Comparative Context||Boonin, S.||1 Credit|
|9113 A: The Irish Legal System||Hanley, C.||1 Credit|
|9114 A: Constitutional Law and Climate Change: Comparing the U.S., the European Union, and Developing Nations||Ferrey, S.||1 Credit|
TUITION AND ACCOMMODATIONS PAYMENT
A non-refundable $200 Galway Deposit is due with your application, which is due no later than March 18, 2019.
|Galway Deposit||$ 200 (this will be applied toward program costs)|
|Tuition (3 credit hours)||$3,600 ($1,200 per credit)|
|Activities Fee||$ 150|
|Administrative Fee||$ 100|
|* ON-CALL International Travel Fee||$ 60|
|Total||$4,695 (this includes the $200 Galway Deposit)|
* All students studying abroad are required to register with ON-CALL International, a security and travel assistance program.
Financial Aid and Scholarships are available
|I hereby apply for a student room through the National University of Ireland at Galway (NUI Galway).|
|I choose to forego housing at NUI Galway and accept the responsibility of locating adequate housing and transportation for the duration of the program. I acknowledge that campus housing is strongly suggested.|
|I hereby apply for admission to Suffolk University 2019 Summer Law Program in Galway and make the above statements as the basis for my application. If accepted as a student, I agree to cooperate with the faculty in maintaining high standards of scholarship and conduct.|
EMERGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION
Please include information regarding the person you wish to be notified in case of emergency:
Relationship to Applicant
Please include (area code) and, if necessary, (country code)