Talk to a Professor or Student
Have questions about Suffolk Law? Want answers from a professor or current student? We can set that up.
Choosing a law school is a big decision. And we want you to have all the information you need to decide. That's why we'd like to introduce you to a professor or current student. Here's how it works:
- Email us at the Law School Admission Office.
- Let us know what questions you have and if you want to email with a faculty member or a student.
- Tell us about you so we can find the right fit. Tell us where you are from and what you want to do with your law degree. If you have any interests, such as our nationally ranked Intellectual Property program or our in-house clinics, tell us that too.
- Then, we'll match you up with a professor or student that has similar experiences or interests. Because students and faculty have varying levels of availability throughout the semester, you cannot request a specific faculty member or student by name. However, we'll do our best to connect you to a faculty or student who can answer your questions.
- Within 1-3 days, a faculty member or student will email you to begin the conversation.