The Office of Academic Technology provides technology services and support to Law School faculty, staff, and students. It is organized into five divisions.
- Student Computer Lab and Services is responsible for assisting Law Students in the computer Lab, student laptops, wireless access and printing.
- Technical Services is responsible for installation and maintenance of all computing hardware, software and backend servers throughout the building. Also supports Faculty, Administrators, staff and visitors in all networking issues including wireless and home access.
- Instructional Technology supports and enhances Faculty teaching by researching and evaluating new trends in educational technologies. Responsible for training and documentation, policies and procedures on all instructional technologies: Clickers, iTunesU, Adobe products, Video streaming/conferencing, etc.
- Web Services is responsible for the maintenance and continuing development of the Law School website. Web Services also oversees the Blackboard Learning Management System.
- Media Services is a University department and is responsible for classroom related multimedia services including the delivery of multimedia content and the recording of classroom content.