Seven Suffolk University student-athletes were named to All-Sportmanship teams by the Great Northeast Athletic Conference (GNAC) following the 2014 season.
- Senior Adrianna Garrett, women's tennis. She collected seven wins this season in the number two position, wrapping up a four year career that saw her win a total of 17 matches.
- Senior Glamarys Sierra, women’s volleyball. She averaged 4.02 setting assists per set in 30 matches on the season and rounds out her four-year career with 1,299 setting assists, which places her second all-time in program history.
- Senior James Potter, men's soccer. Potter appeared in in goal during three games this season. He rounds out a four-year career with six wins in net, two of them shutouts.
- Junior Alicia Villett, women’s soccer. The midfielder has appeared in 35 games in two seasons for Suffolk with two goals and an assist.
- Freshman Paulo Guedes, men’s cross country. He ran in four meets this fall and placed 27th in the GNAC Championships with a time of 31:31.
- Senior Kelly Warwick, women’s cross country. She was Suffolk’s top runner in three of six events this fall and had her best 5k time of 22:56 at the Lt. Travis J. Fuller Invitational hosted by Mass. Maritime Academy in September.
- Senior Jack Davis, men’s golf. He played in all five events of the fall for Suffolk, shooting an average of 88 on the season over eight days.
Additional GNAC honors
In other GNAC honors, freshman Jessica Harmon was named GNAC women's soccer Rookie of the Year. Harmon also was named a third team selection as a forward, while senior Hannah McNulty was named a third team defender.
In men’s soccer, freshman Alberto Bittan was a second team All-Conference selection as a forward, and sophomore Ben Daniels was a third team All-Conference selection as a defender.
Sophomore Aidiana Sagyndykova was named Player of the Year for women's tennis, and junior Rebecca Eshoo was named a second team All-Conference selection in singles play.
Senior Tim Benedetto placed was a second team All-Conference selection in golf.