Groups & Workshops
Our groups include:
- Students of Color Support - A private space to find support and community.
- Living with Chronic Health Conditions - Join others for support and skill-building to enhance personal and physical well-being.
- LGBTQ Support - Join us for support and discussion about coming out, affirming identities, and building community.
- #connections - Struggling with relationships? Grow your relationship skills in this engaging and supporting group.
- #Adulting - Adulting can be hard. Join this group to learn the skills to manage stress, problem-solve, and deal with things that may get in the way of your goals.
Questions? Want to participate? Obtain a group referral?
Contact your counselor, email email@example.com or call Counseling, Health & Wellness (CHW) at 617-573-8226.
All groups are confidential. Your participation and privacy are strictly protected by CHW policies.