SALT is a free resource available to Suffolk University students and alumni helping them to make smart financial choices for life. Students may obtain advice on all financial matters pre- and post-college from experts in financial literacy. The opportunity for one-on-one financial counseling is available. Topics include budgeting, loan repayment, and credit. Students also have access to job, internship, and scholarship listings.
- Suffolk has over 2,700 registered SALT users as of January 2016
- SALT memberships are always FREE & never expire! (Not even after graduation!)
- Most popular SALT resources used by Suffolk students:
- You do not need to be a financial aid applicant to benefit from SALT!
- Over 250 schools have signed up for SALT nationwide!
- SALT is provided by American Student Assistance (ASA), a 56-year old nonprofit that empowers college students & alumni to successfully manage & repay their student loan debt.