Give Back to the EMBA
As a Suffolk Executive MBA alum, you are integral to the continued success of both the program and your alma mater. Your gift can impact students immediately, or it can be long-term, establishing your legacy with the University. No matter which way you choose to give, your contribution is vital.
To give directly to the program, select "Executive MBA" in the donation form.
Top Reasons for Giving
- Your gift will help keep tuition increases to a minimum and will provide needed financial aid support to deserving students.
- Your support will allow Suffolk to attract and retain top-notch students and faculty in an increasingly competitive market.
- Your gift will increase the value of your own degree by increasing our alumni participation rate, which directly impacts how publications like U.S. News & World Report rank Suffolk.
- Pride. Your gift represents a vote of confidence in Suffolk University and demonstrates your appreciation for the transforming power of the Suffolk experience.
Other Ways to Give Back
- Become a career mentor for EMBA students
- Be a guest speaker or adjunct lecturer
- Join the EMBA Advisory Board
- Host a site visit at your organization and provide flash consulting opportunities for students