Suffolk on the National Shortlist
Number of ranked programs:
All four of Suffolk’s legal skills specialties—clinics, legal writing, trial advocacy and dispute resolution—earned spots in the national top 20. Only two other law schools in the country achieved this distinction, and Suffolk Law was the sole institution with all legal skills specialties ranked in the top 20 for four years running.
- Legal Writing placed third in the nation. The program has ranked in the top 10 for eight consecutive years.
- Trial Advocacy ranked 15th nationally, the fourth year in a row that it has been ranked in the top 20.
- Clinical Programs ranked 19th nationally and have placed in the top 25 for 11 of the past 12 years.
- Dispute Resolution ranked 16th. It has been in the top 20 for eight years running.
- The school’s part-time program was ranked 25th in the country.
“These specialty rankings are voted on by law professors around the country with an expertise in a specific legal area. We are proud that so many of our peers recognize the strength of Suffolk Law’s programs,” said Suffolk Law Dean Andrew Perlman. “We are on a short list of law schools with four or more ranked specialties, and the company we keep is impressive.”