Whether you have recently relocated or are a longtime resident of wherever you live, Suffolk's regional alumni networks can help you re-connect with the University, broaden your base of local area contacts, and continue your Suffolk connection.
There are thriving Suffolk alumni communities in locations across the globe:
- Hong Kong
Be a Part of the Network!
As a graduate of Suffolk University, you are automatically a member of your local alumni community. There are no membership fees or dues associated, and it is up to you to determine the level of involvement that works for you. Parents and friends of the University are also welcome members of each community.
If you wish to enhance your engagement with the University and your local alumni consider joining your local alumni network.
Being part of a local alumni network means:
- Being a resource for alumni relocating to your area
- Working with other local alumni to organize and host receptions, informal gatherings, professional programs
- Serving as a contact for our Office of Admissions for their regional work
- Engaging in social media platforms
- Representing Suffolk in your community!
As we expand our networks in the future we need Suffolk alumni to identify themselves and serve as the great local resources they are. For more information on regional networks please contact Caitlin Haughey, Managing Director of Alumni Engagement.
In order to receive emails and invitations related to your regional network, please be sure to keep your contact information up to date.