Undergraduate alumni of the past ten years are eligible for membership in the Summa giving society as a Summa GOLD member with a gift of $100 or more annually, depending on the years since graduation. Gifts to any area of the University in the current fiscal year (July 1 to June 30) qualify donors for membership.
- 1 Year: Gifts of $100 and above
- 2 Years: Gifts of $200 and above
- 3 Years: Gifts of $300 and above
- 4 Years: Gifts of $400 and above
- 5 — 10 years: Gifts of $500 and above
In addition to setting an example for their classmates, GOLD members have the opportunity to network with leaders from other classes and take an active role in Suffolk’s philanthropic community.