Going to graduate school in downtown Boston puts you in the middle of boundless opportunity. Suffolk offers a variety of top-ranked programs to fit your ambition, schedule, and professional goals.
The Suffolk University Office of Graduate Admission is here to help at every step of your application process, from explaining admission requirements to identifying University grants and scholarships. Choose from 50+ graduate programs in either the College of Arts & Sciences or Sawyer Business School.
We're Here for You
As the world faces the unprecedented challenge of COVID-19, we are committed to protecting the health and safety of the entire Suffolk community. This includes prospective applicants, admitted students, and their families. We have therefore made the following decisions:
- Our Graduate Admission staff is available to meet with you via video conferencing or phone. In addition, we are now welcoming scheduled on-campus meetings, taking into account all health and safety guidelines
- Prospective students are encouraged to take a guided virtual tour of campus. Led by a current graduate student, the tour gives an inside look into the student spaces and facilities of our dynamic downtown Boston campus
- We will now review applications with unofficial transcripts and give you an admission decision that is contingent upon receiving a copy of an official transcript by the start of your entering term
- We will host several virtual events for students in all stages of the application process. These provide the opportunity to hear from faculty, gain tips on applying, or receive an instant admission decision
- While we continue to offer a GRE and GMAT test-optional policy for most programs, in light of challenges faced during this time we have started accepting testing taken at home for English proficiency and candidates who will take the GMAT or GRE outside of testing centers; please contact us to learn more
Please know that the Office of Graduate Admission’s staff is available for questions by phone at 617-573-8302 and by email, or you can reach out directly to Heather O'Leary, Director of Graduate Admission. We welcome the chance to answer your questions.