Going to graduate school in downtown Boston puts you in the middle of boundless opportunity. Suffolk offers a variety of top-ranked programs to fit your ambition, schedule, and professional goals.
The Suffolk University Office of Graduate Admission is here to help at every step of your application process, from explaining admission requirements to identifying University grants and scholarships. Choose from 50+ graduate programs in either the College of Arts & Sciences or Sawyer Business School.
We're Here for You
Whether you are still exploring how graduate school can fit into your busy schedule or are already working on your application, we’re dedicated to supporting you as you embark on this pivotal next chapter.
- Our Graduate Admission staff is available to meet with you to discuss your goals in pursuing a graduate degree and the next steps for making it happen. Whether you prefer to connect in person at our beautiful campus in downtown Boston or virtually, you’ll have your questions answered and earn a $50 application fee waiver to use once you’re ready to apply
- Unable to make it to Boston? You can still explore campus through a virtual tour. Schedule a guided virtual tour of campus led by a current graduate student, or view our self-guided tour on demand. Whichever option you choose, you’ll gain an inside look into the innovative student spaces and facilities of our dynamic downtown campus
- Concerned about the time it takes to obtain official transcripts? We’re happy to review applications with unofficial transcripts, giving you an admission decision contingent upon receiving the official documents by the start of your entering term
- Whether you want to hear from faculty, gain tips on applying, or receive an instant admission decision, we have an event to meet your needs. Take a look at our virtual and in-person offerings or reach out to the Graduate Admission team to find the option that’s right for you
- The majority of our programs are test optional or offer waivers to those who qualify. In addition, we accept certain English proficiency testing taken at home. Please contact us to learn more
The Office of Graduate Admission is here to answer any questions by phone at 617-573-8302 and by email. We look forward to supporting you on your road to a graduate degree!
Speak with a graduate admission advisor
Have questions about your next steps or unsure where to begin? Our graduate admission team is here to support you every step of the way.