Instant Decision Day
You’ll also have the opportunity to speak with a faculty member or program advisor to discuss any questions about the program experience.
Please note that the MS in Mental Health Counseling, MS in Medical Dosimetry, Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Radiation Therapy, and PhD programs are excluded from Instant Decision Day. You can find additional details about these programs on our dates and deadlines page.
Register for Instant Decision Day now
Candidates with completed applications are encouraged to register. The dates of our upcoming Instant Decision Days are as follows.
- Sawyer Business School Instant Decision Day - Tuesday, October 13
- College of Arts & Sciences (CAS) Instant Decision Day - Tuesday, November 1
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
- MS in Accounting (MSA)
- Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA)
- MS in Finance (MSF)
- MS in Law: Life Sciences (MSLL)
- Master of Management and Organizational Leadership (MMOL)
- Master of Science in Marketing (MSM)
- Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA)
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
What You'll Need
- Completed Suffolk University Graduate Program Application
- Goal statement
- Current resume
- College/university transcripts from all institutions attended. You may have them sent electronically from the issuing institution by email or bring them with you if your appointment is on campus. Applications can be reviewed based on unofficial transcripts, but please note that official transcripts must be submitted for admitted students when enrolling.
- Letters of recommendation, uploaded directly by your recommenders through the application or submitted in a sealed envelope. Determine if your program requires one or two letters.
- GMAT or GRE test score results, if required, sent directly from the testing agency to the Office of Graduate Admission. The majority of our programs do not require testing or offer waivers for applicants meeting certain criteria.
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, PTE-Academic, or Duolingo results for international applicants, sent directly to the Office of Graduate Admission from the testing organization. Learn more about testing and waiver eligibility on our International Admission page.