Instant Decision Day
What You'll Need
- Completed Suffolk University Graduate Program Application
- Goal statement
- Current resume
- Official, sealed college/university transcripts from all institutions attended. You may bring them with you or have them sent electronically from the issuing institution by email.
- GMAT or GRE test score results if required (must be sent directly from the testing agency to the Office of Graduate Admission). Testing may be submitted to strengthen your application even in those programs that do not require testing.
- Recommendation letter (or letters if applying to MHA). Your recommender may upload these through our application, or you may bring them with you to your appointment in a sealed envelope.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS results for international applicants (may be sent directly to the Office of Graduate Admission from the testing organization)
You can gain admission into select Suffolk University graduate programs during a single visit to our campus in the heart of downtown Boston.
The following degree programs are eligible for instant admission decisions:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MS in Taxation (MST)
- MS in Accounting (MSA)
- Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA)
- MS in Finance (MSF)
- Master of Science in Financial Services & Banking (MSFSB)
- Master of Management Studies (MMS)
- Master of Science in Marketing (MSM)
- Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA)
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)