Instant Decision Day
You’ll also have the opportunity to speak with a faculty member or program advisor to discuss any questions about the program experience.
Please note that the MS in Mental Health Counseling, MS in Medical Dosimetry, Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Radiation Therapy, and PhD programs are excluded from Instant Decision Day. You can find additional details about these programs on our dates and deadlines page.
Register for Instant Decision Day now
- Sawyer Business School (SBS) Instant Decision Day – March 16, 2021
- College of Arts & Sciences (CAS) Instant Decision Day – April 6, 2021
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
- MS in Taxation (MST)
- MS in Accounting (MSA)
- Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA)
- MS in Finance (MSF)
- MS in Law: Life Sciences (MSLL)
- Master of Management Studies (MMS)
- Master of Science in Marketing (MSM)
- Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA)
- Master of Public Administration
What You'll Need
- Completed Suffolk University Graduate Program Application
- Goal statement
- Current resume
- Official, sealed college/university transcripts from all institutions attended. You may bring them with you or have them sent electronically from the issuing institution by email.
- Letters of recommendation, uploaded directly by your recommenders through the application or submitted in a sealed envelope. Determine if your program requires one or two letters.
- GMAT or GRE test score results, if required, sent directly from the testing agency to the Office of Graduate Admission. The majority of our programs do not require testing or offer waivers for applicants meeting certain criteria.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS results for international applicants, sent directly to the Office of Graduate Admission from the testing organization