MSBA/MSA Dual Degree
Our faculty will cover practical accounting principles and impart an understanding of high-level analytics that are applicable at the corporate level. The Suffolk MSBA/MSA aims to make you eligible to sit for the CPA exam and prepared for the nuances of the REG, FAR, BEC, and AUD sections.
Open More Doors with a Dual Degree from Suffolk
Suffolk University's dual degree programs give you an opportunity to obtain two degrees in a shorter time frame and with less cost than pursuing the two graduate degrees consecutively. Upon completion you will have earned two distinct graduate degrees, giving you the needed competitive edge to land a top job in a wider field.
Fall Semester: March 15 (priority), then rolling
Spring Semester: October 15 (priority), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed online application
- $50 application fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary education
- Goal statement (essay)
- One letter of recommendation (Two letters required if candidate has less than one year of work experience. Learn more.)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)
Note: Students must have passed a university-level statistics course in the past five years or have equivalent industry experience.
Cost of Graduate School at Suffolk
|Tuition (2019-2020) Full-time, per year||$45,570|
|Cost Per Credit (2019-2020) For part-time students||$1,519|
Courses & Requirements
Learn more about the classes, requirements, and different options available to complete the program.