Center for Entrepreneurship
At the Design-a-Thon, students from the Blockchain Club work on an innovative approach to building community for Northeast Arc clients.
The Center for Entrepreneurship provides access to resources for students, alumni, and the general public:
- Events featuring speakers at hot startups, from fintech to cannabis cultivation and distribution.
- Pitch competitions that help launch new ideas.
- Mentorship from corporate executives, entrepreneurs, investors, attorneys, marketers, and more.
- Advising sessions with our star MBA students to develop and refine business models, marketing programs, IP protection, and more.
- A central workspace where students, alumni, faculty, and business owners can collaborate.
Located at One Beacon Street, the Center for Entrepreneurship supports all academic programs, across all schools within the University – Sawyer Business School, College of Arts & Sciences, and Suffolk University Law School – to provide a variety of services for the community.