Center for Entrepreneurship
The Center for Entrepreneurship provides access to resources for students, alumni, and the general public:
- Events featuring speakers at hot startups, from fintech to cannabis cultivation and distribution.
- Pitch competitions that help launch new ideas.
- Mentorship from corporate executives, entrepreneurs, investors, attorneys, marketers, and more.
- Advising sessions with our star MBA students to develop and refine business models, marketing programs, IP protection, and more.
- A central workspace where students, alumni, faculty, and business owners can collaborate.
Located at One Beacon Street, the Center for Entrepreneurship supports all academic programs, across all schools within the University – Sawyer Business School, College of Arts & Sciences, and Suffolk University Law School – to provide a variety of services for the community.