Spend a little time with us. We're on the fifth floor of Sargent Hall. We have the tools and opportunities you'll need to reach your goals, and we’re here to help you make the most of them.
- Drop in to network with your fellow graduate students in our lounges, study rooms, and huddle spaces.
- Visit your Graduate Program Advisor, who can connect you to opportunities inside and outside the classroom.
- Pursue innovative internships and get real world experience, either for credit or just for the experience.
- Explore a wealth of opportunities for real-world learning with our travel seminars,
- Add to your business skills with our EDGE events.
- Make the most of your time at the Sawyer Business School and get involved.
- Read and share experiences with other students on the Suffolk MBA Experience blog.