Business School Alumni Board
The Sawyer Business School Alumni Board is seeking new members with a start date of September 2019. Please submit your application by Friday, April 19, 2019.
A member of the Suffolk University Sawyer Business School Alumni Board of Directors is elected to hold the position based on demonstrated involvement, support and commitment to the Suffolk University. Alumni holding multiple degrees from Suffolk University may run for only one divisional directorship at a time.
In accepting the three-year appointment, an individual agrees to fulfill the responsibilities associated with Board membership which include but are not limited to:
1. Attending and participation in (in person or by telephone) scheduled meetings each academic year (meetings are typically scheduled quarterly).
2. Serving actively on committees.
3. Participating in the Annual Fund or one of the University's giving societies within the Annual Fund. Members are encouraged to join one of the leadership giving societies within SUMMA ($1,000 and up). It is crucial for the board to achieve 100% giving participation to model to alumni the importance of giving annually.
4. Being familiar with the programs and activities sponsored, organized, and coordinated by the SBS Alumni Board and the Advancement/Alumni Office and participating in them to the extent possible, including major University events such as Suffolk Alumni & Family Weekend in the fall and Reunion Night in the spring.
5. Seeking out and encouraging talented alumni for the Board and other alumni activities.
6. Assisting the University in identifying and involving alumni in areas such as student career development, admissions outreach and alumni engagement and fundraising initiatives.
7. Assisting the University and the Advancement/Alumni Office in identifying and implementing programming that will enhance the student and alumni experience at Suffolk University - encouraging lifelong relationships with the University.
8. Being an ambassador and advocate of Suffolk University.
Nick Vadala, BSBA ’82, MBA ’86
Mike DiPietro, BSBA ’81
Angela Yarde, MPA ’13
Marc Bilotti, MSF ’05
Brendan Burke, EMBA ’05
Tina Cabral, MPA ’07
Victor Davidson, MBA ’13
Christine Diarbakerly, BSBA ’10, JD ’13
Suzanne Dube, EMBA ’07
Russell Dukett, BSBA ’11
Linda M. Jones, MBA ’02
Joseph Krause, EMBA ’13
Craig Lockwood, MSF ’98
Brian Miller, MHA ’16
Laura Piscopo, BA ’02, MPA ’14
William Simmons, MPA ’95
Maureen Stewart, BSBA ’81, MBA ’84
Brian Sullivan, MSA ’11
John D. Walsh, MBA ’91
Jeffrey Zipper, MBA ’88
Susan Rugnetta, BSBA '81