The Suffolk University GOLD Council is seeking new members with a start date of September 2019. Please submit your application by Friday, April 19, 2019.
A member of the Suffolk University Graduates of the Last Decade is elected to hold the position based on demonstrated involvement, support and commitment to the Suffolk University.
Members of the GOLD Council are expected to
- Assist the University and the Advancement/Alumni Office in identifying and implementing programming that will enhance the student and recent alumni experience at Suffolk University and encourage lifelong relationships with Suffolk University.
- Attend and participate in scheduled Council meetings each academic year (meetings are typically scheduled quarterly).
- Serve actively on committees.
- Participate in the Annual Fund or one of the University's giving societies within the Annual Fund. It is crucial for the board to achieve 100% giving participation to model to alumni the importance of giving annually.
- Become familiar with the programs and activities sponsored, organized, and coordinated by the GOLD Council and the Advancement/Alumni Office and participate in them to the extent possible, including major University events such as Alumni Weekend and Reunion Night.
- Seek out and encourage talented alumni for the GOLD Council and other alumni activities.
- Assist the University and the GOLD Council in identifying and involving alumni in areas such as student career development, admissions outreach and advancement initiatives.
- Serve as an ambassador and advocate of Suffolk University.
Aaron Lumnah, BSBA ’14
Malorie Kranis, BS ’14
Colin Loiselle, BS ’16
Haley Cormier, BFA ’17
Doris M. Dias-Gaylor, BSBA ’17
Brianna Dukett, BSBA ’11
Sydney A. Fonseca, BSBA ’17
Gregory Fortier, BA ’15
Serina K. Gousby, BA ’16
Dennis Harkins, BSBA ’15,MPA ’17
Victoria Ireton, BS ’16
Sarah Izzi, BA ’10
Tyler LeBlanc, BSBA ’15
Sarah Mattero, BSJ ’13
John McDonnell, BA ’11
Michelle McDonnell, BSBA ’12,MST ’13
Jonathan M. McTague, BS ’18
Helaina Polito, BS ’13, MEd ’17
Jarrod Smith, BSBA ’14
Asara Tenney, BS ’15
Sean Walsh, BS ’17
Jerron Williams, BSBA ’12
If you are interested in learning more about the GOLD Council, or how to become involved as a young alumnus/a, please contact Amy Siegel, BA '14, Associate Director, Alumni Relations & Annual Giving—Student & Recent Graduate Programs.