Understanding data is essential to making the right decisions in business. That’s why our MSBA program gives you the training, tools, and experience you need to hit the ground running and succeed in this booming sector. Whether you’re an engineer, computer programmer, or other high-tech professional – or you’re looking to round out your business or financial experience with increased technical analytics skills – our balanced approach towards business analytics and data management will help you advance your career.
Through our comprehensive MSBA program, you’ll study analytics through a business context and learn how to manage and create projections with stored data sets. You’ll graduate ready to make high-level, data-driven determinations across a wide range of industries, as well as communicate analytic information to non-technical business leaders and stakeholders.
While earning your MSBA at Suffolk, you'll:
- Apply analytical functions to the fields of marketing, operations, accounting, finance, and healthcare
- Study under industry experts who are a mix of practitioners and accomplished scholars
- Learn how to store and manage data, and why data preparation is crucial for business analytics
- Become a leader, gaining the communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills needed to bridge the gap between data scientists and less-technical business professionals
- Join an extensive professional network of alumni and local industry leaders