Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA)
FULL-TIME | PART-TIME
While earning your MSBA at Suffolk, you'll:
- Learn from industry experts who are each a mix of practitioners and accomplished scholars
- Study how to apply analytical functions to the fields of marketing, operations, accounting, finance, and healthcare
- Learn how to store and manage data, and how data preparation is vital to implementing business analytics
- Become a leader with the communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills to bridge the gap between data scientists and less-technical business professionals
- Have access to an extensive professional network of alumni and local industry leaders during, and after, your time at Suffolk
Suffolk’s comprehensive MSBA program uniquely balances business analytics and data management by teaching you business approaches to analytics and exactly how to manage and create projections with stored data sets. Master how to make high-level, data-driven determinations across a wide range of industries and how to communicate analytic information to non-technical business leaders and stakeholders, enabling them to make the best possible strategic decisions.
What Does the MSBA Do for Your Career?
MSBA Program Overview
Suffolk's Master's in Business Analytics
The Suffolk MSBA program gives you insight into how data preparation is vital to implementing business analytics—the foundation for making analytics-driven decisions to solve business problems and create opportunities for a wide range of industries. Our curriculum is industry-designed, as we’ve done the research to ensure our courses are ahead of the curve.
Statistical Analytical Software (SAS), Excel, and Systems Applications Products (SAP) coursework helps prepare you for additional professional certifications. And the Suffolk MSBA program is STEM-designated, qualifying international students for an additional two years of OPT work in the United States.
In as few as 9 months (full-time) or 21 months (part-time), our MSBA graduates go on to pursue rewarding and successful careers managing data strategies for companies in the information technology, financial services, healthcare, and marketing fields.