Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA)
Business analytics careers are booming across the fields of IT, financial services, healthcare, and biotech. If you’re an engineer, computer programmer, or other high-tech professional, you can change or advance your career with this Suffolk graduate degree.
Paying for Graduate School
Full-Time, per semester
|Cost Per Credit (2018-2019)
For Part-Time students
|Fall||March 15 (Priority), then rolling|
|Spring||October 15 (Priority), then rolling|
|Summer||April 1 (Priority), then rolling|
Learn more about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed online application
- $50 Application Fee
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary education
- Goal Statement (essay)
- Letter of Recommendation (learn more)
- Official GMAT or GRE Scores (Note: Testing requirements vary by program, and some students may qualify for a waiver)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic Scores (international students only)
What Does the MSBA Do for Your Career?
Graduates of the Suffolk MSBA program have gone on to take jobs at top firms in the industry and have used their degree to catapult their careers to the next level.MSBA Outcomes
Courses & Requirements
The MSBA curriculum is purpose-built to ground you in cutting-edge concepts and immersive learning with industry leaders.
Business Analytics Information Request