MBA/MSBA Dual Degree
You'll be connected to the entrepreneurial community while learning about the nuances of data storage, retrieval, cleaning, and integration.
You'll be able to apply your data analytics knowledge across business functions, allowing you to provide unique value to companies from all sectors. This expedited program will help you become an effective communicator, strategist, and analyst. Suffolk’s MBA/MSBA will also prepare you to earn elite certification in the field's most popular software: SAS, SAP, and Excel.
Open More Doors with a Dual Degree from Suffolk
Suffolk University's dual degree programs give you an opportunity to obtain two degrees in a shorter time frame and with less cost than pursuing the two graduate degrees consecutively. Upon completion you will have earned two distinct graduate degrees, giving you the needed competitive edge to land a top job in a wider field.
Applying to the MBA/MSBA Dual Degree Program
- Fall Semester: June 15 (International Applicants), August 15 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling
- Spring Semester: December 1 (International Applicants), January 4 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed application
- $50 Application Fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Unofficial transcripts of all post-secondary work. Admitted students enrolling in the program will need to have official transcripts, including proof of degree conferral, on file prior to their first class
- Goal Statement (essay)
- Letter of Recommendation (learn more)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic Scores (international students only)
Note: Students must have passed a university-level statistics course in the past 5 years (B or better), have equivalent industry experience, or have an undergraduate or graduate degree in natural science (biology, chemistry, physics), engineering, math, business, computer and information sciences, finance, marketing, or social and behavioral sciences (psychology, economics, sociology and political science). GMAT or GRE scores are recommended for applicants not meeting this criteria.
Financial Aid for Graduate Study
Suffolk University is pleased to offer both merit- and need-based financial aid to graduate students—these awards can be up to $20,000 per academic year. Merit-based aid is awarded based on the applicant's academic credentials presented on the admission application. No separate application is required for merit consideration.