MSBA/MSF Dual Degree
The Suffolk MSBA/MSF dual degree bridges the gap between business analytics and the larger financial world. By completing this expedited program, you’ll be ready to take a leading role in the practice of financial planning and advising. Customized curriculum options let you personalize your experience and specialize in your area of choice.
Suffolk’s Master of Science in Finance degree is one of the only programs in New England that’s a member of both the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institute University Affiliation Program and a Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP) Academic Partner.
Upon graduation, you will be qualified to earn the CFA designation, and your courses will be designed to help you earn the elite Financial Risk Manager (FRM) designation, valued by top employers across diverse businesses.
Open More Doors with a Dual Degree from Suffolk
Suffolk University's dual degree programs give you an opportunity to obtain two degrees in a shorter time frame and with less cost than pursuing the two graduate degrees consecutively. Upon completion you will have earned two distinct graduate degrees, giving you the needed competitive edge to land a top job in a wider field.
Applying to Suffolk's MSBA/MSF Dual Degree Program
- Fall Semester: June 15 (International Applicants), August 15 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling
- Spring Semester: December 1 (International Applicants), January 4 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling; Submit your completed application by November 1 for Sawyer Business School Fellowship Employment consideration
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed application
- $50 Application Fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Unofficial transcripts of all post-secondary work. Admitted students enrolling in the program will need to have official transcripts, including proof of degree conferral, on file prior to their first class
- Goal Statement (essay)
- Letter of Recommendation (learn more)
- Official GMAT or GRE Scores (some students may qualify for a waiver)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic Scores (international students only)
Financial Aid for Graduate Study
Suffolk University is pleased to offer both merit- and need-based financial aid to graduate students—these awards can be up to $20,000 per academic year. Merit-based aid is awarded based on the applicant's academic credentials presented on the admission application. No separate application is required for merit consideration.
Advising & Other Resources
Suffolk University offers graduate students—incoming, current, and alumni—help with navigating financial aid and payments, searching for career opportunities, and building a strong professional network. Our Graduate Student Services team supports you every step of the way with various services including application advising, financial aid counseling, international student resources, and other resources such as the Career Development Center or the Center for Learning and Academic Success. We also offer you value-added professional development workshops to bolster your experiential education and other professional skills while studying at Suffolk University.